Training European Charter for Equality
The Swedish association of Local Authorities and Regions (SALAR) organises a two-day training for Swedish signatories of the European Charter for Equality (municipalities, countries and regions), to elaborate or develop their action plan according to the Charter.
The training will include lectures, discussions and practical examples and cover the following topics:
- The European Charter for Equality – an introduction
- Signing the European Charter – what does it entail?
- Examples of good practices from municipalities, countries and regions
- Preconditions to elaborate an action plan
- Mission, mandate and conditions within the organisation
- Using the European Charter as a concrete tool
- Management, control and monitoring
- Planning for further action
Date: 8-9th October, from 09h30-16h00 (both days)
Venue: SIS, Swedish Standards Institute, Sant Paulsgatan 6, Stockholm
Targeted audience: Staff working in municipalities, countries and regions in charge of the action plan for gender equality.
For more information please click on the following link (information in Swedish)